Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Birthday Haul-Sleek!


A big Hiii to all...hope the new year is treating you all well....  Today I'm showing off some of the sleek items i bought last month for myself. It was my birthday in December and this year i decided to treat myself and this i what i got! It all came wrapped in this bag:



Sleek Pout Polishes in: 
Frosting(962), Powder Pink(942), Chocolate Kiss(948)
Electro Peach(946), Peach Perfection(964), Raspberry Rhapsody(965)


Sleek Glossed Glosses:
Blase(974), Rumour(971), Pixie(975)



Sleek Blush Flamingo(937)



Sleek Eye Drama Mascara Black Out(880)



Sleek High Shine Gloss Bedazzled(744)



Sleek Kajal Eyeliner Noctural(Black)



I know they all look soooo yummy!! I cant wait to try them all on and share my experiences with you, so reviews to follow soon. Until then xoxo.



4 comments:

Brandy said...

Can't wait to read reviews. Nice haul. Happy belated birthday!! Enjoy. :)

Dyna said...

cant wait for reviews and swatches :D

Amina said...

I want Sleek Kajal Eyeliner Noctural(Black)seems to b a nice one ......

Ruhie said...

cool haul :)

Ruhie
The Sweet Life

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment, suggest or ask anything you like :)
Please avoid hate speech!! Much love xoxo